Annique Color Caress Retractable Liner delivers a beautiful dose of color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture.
Tips when using around the lips:
- If your lip shape is asymmetrical, subtly correct the outline, just outside your normal lip line and blend in well before applying lipstick
- The easiest way to balance the appearance of your lips, is by dividing the lip into sections when applying liner
- If your lip liner is not exactly the same colour as your lipstick, use a lip brush or cotton stick to smudge the liner inwards towards the center of the lip to ensure better blending
- If you have thin lips and want to create larger lips, draw the line just outside the natural lip line
- If your lips are too full, draw the line just inside the natural lip line to slim them down a touch
- Shimmery, frosty shades make lips look full and lush
- Darker shades make lips look thinner and lighter shades make lips look bigger
- Apply lip gloss to the center of your lips to enhance attractive full lips
- Use Liquid Lips to add shine to Moisturising Lipstick with Chronomoist+. Always start to outline in the middle of the cupid’s bow and line each side individually. Next draw a line on bottom lip center. Then outline natural outer edges of your lips
How to apply lip liner perfectly:
- Always start to outline in the middle of the cupid’s bow and line each side individually.
- Next draw a line on bottom lip center.
- Then outline natural outer edges of your lips.
Available in: Black and Chocolate